All current collective agreements with CUPE 3261 are available below in PDF.
If you have any questions about your collective agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward, or visit the contact page to get in touch with the Union executive. Extra physical copies of the collective agreement are typically available at the Union office for your personal use, or to keep in your workplace.
- Memorandum of Settlement/Tentative Agreement (July 2020 – June 2021)
- Full-time and Part-time (July 2017 – June 2020)
- Casual (July 2017 – June 2020)
- UofT Press Memorandum of Agreement (May 2020 – April 2021)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Full Time (May 2019 – April 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Part Time (November 2019 – October 2020)
- UofT Press Retail – Part Time (November 2016 – October 2020)
- Faculty Club (July 2019 – June 2022)
- 89 Chestnut (April 2018 – December 2020)
Employment Standards Act (ESA)
The Employment Standards Act (ESA) provides the minimum standards for most employees working in Ontario. It sets out the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in most Ontario workplaces.
If you would like to learn more about the Employment Standards Act (ESA), visit the website here.
Below find CUPE 3261’s Bylaws in PDF. These Bylaws serve to protect the rights of all members — Full time/Part time, Casual, UofT Press and Faculty Club — and provide the framework for responsible governance of the Union.
Follow the link below for a list of seniority dates for all active CUPE 3261 Full-time and Part-time members. As per our collective agreement, Part-Time hours are calculated at the rate of 2080 hours = 1 year of service.
If you believe the list contains an error, please feel free to get in touch with the union.
The guideline sets out the expectations of the University regarding the standard of civil conduct that it trusts that all employees will maintain in their dealings with each other, and also describes what constitutes civil and uncivil conduct and sets out a general framework for staff members who are concerned that they have experienced such conduct.