All current collective agreements with CUPE 3261 are available below in PDF.
If you have any questions about your collective agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward, or visit the contact page to get in touch with the Union executive. Extra physical copies of the collective agreement are typically available at the Union office for your personal use, or to keep in your workplace.
- Full-time and Part-time (July 2017 – June 2020)
- Casual (July 2017 – June 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Full Time (May 2019 – April 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Part Time (November 2017 – October 2019)
- UofT Press Retail – Part Time (November 2016 – October 2020)
- Faculty Club (July 2014 – June 2019)
- 89 Chestnut (April 2018 – December 2020)
Below find CUPE 3261’s Bylaws in PDF. These Bylaws serve to protect the rights of all members — Full time/Part time, Casual, UofT Press and Faculty Club — and provide the framework for responsible governance of the Union.
Find postings with CUPE 3261 at the links below. Internal applicants can filter the list by going to Job Field > Category and selecting CUPE 3261, while external applicants should look for CUPE 3261 in the “Employee Group” field of the job descriptions.
Follow the link below for a list of the membership start dates of all active CUPE 3261 Full-time and Part-time members.
The guideline sets out the expectations of the University regarding the standard of civil conduct that it trusts that all employees will maintain in their dealings with each other, and also describes what constitutes civil and uncivil conduct and sets out a general framework for staff members who are concerned that they have experienced such conduct.