All current collective agreements with CUPE 3261 are available below in PDF.
If you have any questions about your collective agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward, or visit the contact page to get in touch with the Union executive. Extra physical copies of the collective agreement are typically available at the Union office for your personal use, or to keep in your workplace.
- Full-time and Part-time (2020 – 2021)
- Casual (2017 – 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Full Time (2022 – 2023)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Part-Time (2021 – 2024)
- UofT Press Retail Division – Part-Time (2022 – 2024)
- Faculty Club (2022 – 2025)
Employment Standards Act (ESA)
The Employment Standards Act (ESA) provides the minimum standards for most employees working in Ontario. It sets out the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in most Ontario workplaces.
If you would like to learn more about the Employment Standards Act (ESA), visit the website here.