All current collective agreements with CUPE 3261 are available below in PDF.
If you have any questions about your collective agreement rights, please talk to your shop steward, or visit the contact page to get in touch with the Union executive. Extra physical copies of the collective agreement are typically available at the Union office for your personal use, or to keep in your workplace.
- Full-time and Part-time (July 2017 – June 2020)
- Casual (July 2017 – June 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Full Time (May 2019 – April 2020)
- UofT Press Distribution Warehouse – Part-Time (November 2020 – October 2021)
- UofT Press Retail – Part-Time (November 2016 – October 2020)
- Faculty Club (July 2019 – June 2022)
- 89 Chestnut (April 2018 – December 2020)
Employment Standards Act (ESA)
The Employment Standards Act (ESA) provides the minimum standards for most employees working in Ontario. It sets out the rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in most Ontario workplaces.
If you would like to learn more about the Employment Standards Act (ESA), visit the website here.