After years of a pattern of only negotiating with one group at a time, the employer has agreed to negotiate with all three units in the same month. This is the first time Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual, and 89 Chestnut members will negotiate at the same time.
The dates are:
- Tue Nov 14th – CUPE 3261 Full-Time & Part-Time
- Wed Nov 15th – CUPE 3261 Casual
- Fri Nov 17th – CUPE 3261 Full-Time & Part-Time
- Tue Nov 21st – CUPE 3261 Casual
- Wed Nov 22nd – CUPE 3261 Full-Time & Part-Time
- Tue Nov 28th – CUPE 3261 – 89 Chestnut
November 14 Action
We’re organizing an action to demonstrate our unity on the first day of negotiations, which is scheduled for November 14th. More info to come from your Contract Action Team (CAT) member in your workplace. If you don’t have a CAT in your place or want to be part of the Contract Action Team to help build our power, sign up here. Your participation is crucial!
Bargaining Survey Reminder
If you have not yet filled out the bargaining survey, please do so as soon as possible and encourage your colleagues to do the same! For paper copies or translated versions within your workplace, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.